It’s been almost a year since I had posted anything on my blog, due to various reasons. In all honesty, breaking that hibernation was harder than what I expected. Anyways…
Management Report CU16 has been released and is now available for download. Here’s the post from Dynamics CPM Team: Management Report CU16 Now Available
CU16, like my own absence from community activities, has come after almost one year. And this release indeed seems to be substantial. Following is the fixes list:
- Change tracking only gets enabled on the first Microsoft Dynamics GP company database.
- Wildcards and ranges doesn’t return all valid dimension combinations.
- Dimension filter uses an OR condition instead of an AND in different scenarios when two dimensions are specified.
- Dynamics GP: Management Reporter is performing a count query before actual query, doubling the query cost with data mart.
- Dynamics GP: Management Reporter fact integration slow when posting large Analytical Accounting batches.
- Dynamics GP: GP data validation is not working for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
- Dimension filter uses an OR condition instead of an AND if using a dimension value that does not exist.
- Dynamics GP: Unable to create GP integration with GP 2016 Dexterity Shared Components.
- Dynamics GP: Yes/No Analytical Accounting dimension not working or integrating correctly in the Management Reporter data mart.
- Report generation fails when using a dimension value setting in the reporting tree based on MainAccount.
- MR CU15 Known Issue – @DateLong AutoText header displays day of week in web viewer.
- Report generation fails when there is a duplicated name for a dimension value.
I have removed all Dynamics AX related fix references. Full list can be found here: Management Report CU16 Fix List (PartnerSource/CustomerSource Access Required)
About the new features, most important one is the support for HTTPS & SSL deployment, for more data security.
I am gonna go ahead, download CU16 and upgrade my test environment, to experience the fixes and features.
I strongly suggest to whoever still use MR to do the same.