It’s been almost a year since I had posted anything on my blog, due to various reasons. In all honesty, breaking that hibernation was harder than what I expected. Anyways…
CU16, like my own absence from community activities, has come after almost one year. And this release indeed seems to be substantial. Following is the fixes list:
- Change tracking only gets enabled on the first Microsoft Dynamics GP company database.
- Wildcards and ranges doesn’t return all valid dimension combinations.
- Dimension filter uses an OR condition instead of an AND in different scenarios when two dimensions are specified.
- Dynamics GP: Management Reporter is performing a count query before actual query, doubling the query cost with data mart.
- Dynamics GP: Management Reporter fact integration slow when posting large Analytical Accounting batches.
- Dynamics GP: GP data validation is not working for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
- Dimension filter uses an OR condition instead of an AND if using a dimension value that does not exist.
- Dynamics GP: Unable to create GP integration with GP 2016 Dexterity Shared Components.
- Dynamics GP: Yes/No Analytical Accounting dimension not working or integrating correctly in the Management Reporter data mart.
- Report generation fails when using a dimension value setting in the reporting tree based on MainAccount.
- MR CU15 Known Issue – @DateLong AutoText header displays day of week in web viewer.
- Report generation fails when there is a duplicated name for a dimension value.
I have removed all Dynamics AX related fix references. Full list can be found here: Management Report CU16 Fix List (PartnerSource/CustomerSource Access Required)
About the new features, most important one is the support for HTTPS & SSL deployment, for more data security.
I am gonna go ahead, download CU16 and upgrade my test environment, to experience the fixes and features.
I strongly suggest to whoever still use MR to do the same.