Implementing GP is easy and simple compared to other ERPs available outside. But this also has several steps to take care of.
A successful implementation involves the following steps:
1. Understanding Client’s Business
2. Understanding the scope of GP in the Client’s Business.
3. Understanding the gaps in GP with respect to the Client’s Business.
4. Pre-Requisites Analysis.
5. Finalizing Hardware Resources.
6. Finalizing GP Structure and Modules.
7. Installation of GP on Server & Clients.
8. Post-Installation Configuration of GP.
9. Migrating Data into GP Databases.
10. Customizations or Additional Products Installation.
I will explain, to my best knowledge, each of the above in coming time.