Following features have been posted on Inside Microsoft Dynamics GP blog:
- Workflow Condition Management: We have a better condition management now that lets us decide on what needs to be done when a workflow condition is not met. Excellent.
- Workflow Reassignment Notification: Notifications can now be sent to the new approver for delegation, escalation and/or alternate approval.
- Named Self Serve User: With GP2015 R2, we got a new user license namely “Self Service User”. With GP2016, named self service user license is introduced. In all honesty, I have to wait and see how this differentiate itself from the previous license model.
- Automatically Batch Deposit Cash Receipts: This feature reduces one step and saves lot of time. Posting a cash receipt batch would automatically create a cash deposit (either by batch or by transaction, depending on the setup). Awesome.
- Manage/Edit Attachment Flows: Allows us to edit the information that flows from master to transaction and more. Enhancements are always great.