Most of the queries that I am receiving from my users regarding Smartlist is like below:
1. Why my Smartlist Favorite is being shown to all?
2. I created a Smartlist Favorite in one company. It is not showing up in other company. Why?
Answer is quite simple and straightforward. They had not selected an appropriate *Visible To* option.
Smartlist favorites can be created with either one of available four different visibility options.
3. User Class
4. User ID
Shown below is how it looks like:
1. System: Visible to all users across all companies.
2. Company: Visible to all users, but visible only on that particular company.
3. User Class: Visible to all users under the user class in which the user who creates this favorite is, but visible across all companies.
4. User ID: Visible only to this user, but across all companies.
Related Post: Changing a smartlist favorite’s visibility thru’ SQL