The following error message was faced by users when they log off from GP:
Initially I thought it was occurring only on “sa” login. But couple of users today reported the same error when they logged off from GP.
When I analyzed this further, I realized that users who have access to Field Service processes in GP alone were getting this error message. Those who do not have access never reported this issue at all.
That made me to think about next step in solving this. No one has reported this issue yet, thus leaving me in the lurch.
I finally found a solution for this menace.
1. I logged off all users from GP environment, as it is Terminal Server environment for us.
2. Launched GP and opened Visual Basic editor.
3. Opened Field Service VBA project.
4. Did some harmless edits (like adding some comments, etc.).
5. Opened the “References” wizard.
6. Unselected all references and selected it back.
7. Compiled the entire project to check whether I am getting any error message.
8. Saved VBA project.
9. Logged off from GP.
Surprisingly (but expectedly) the error message never appeared again.
Those who are looking for some solution for this menace, here it is for you.